alternatively you can also use the setFilter method of the FeedbackPanel
class where you can apply a filter on component, container or errorlevel (or
any custom implementation) basis. AFAIK this is how the convenience class
componentfeedbackpanel works....

regards
michael

Enrique Rodriguez-2 wrote:

> ComponentFeedbackPanel in org.apache.wicket.markup.html.panel.  Use
> your Form instances in the constructor to filter messages.
>
> Enrique
>

> On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 1:26 PM, Andrew Broderick
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have two forms on the same page, that are two different classes. Each
>> uses a FeedbackPanel. The problem is, if one of them is submitted, and
>> error("blah") is called somewhere in the onSubmit(), they both display
>> the message! How can I make each form only display its own messages?
>>
>> Thanks

>> The  information in this email or in any file attached
>> hereto is intended only for the personal and confiden-
>> tial  use  of  the individual or entity to which it is
>> addressed and may contain information that is  propri-
>> etary  and  confidential.  If you are not the intended
>> recipient of this message you are hereby notified that
>> any  review, dissemination, distribution or copying of
>> this message is strictly prohibited.  This  communica-
>> tion  is  for information purposes only and should not
>> be regarded as an offer to sell or as  a  solicitation
>> of an offer to buy any financial product. Email trans-
>> mission cannot be guaranteed to be  secure  or  error-
>> free. P6070214

-----
Michael Sparer
http://talk-on-tech.blogspot.com