Unfortunately there is no such thing yet as swarm on annotations.
This was mainly because wicket itself was still on java 1.4, now that
wicket has moved to java 1.5 wasp and swarm will follow (in a 1.4
release). but not before i have released at least a beta for 1.3.1. As
you can imagine I'd rather spend as much time on  a single product
then to have to split my time between 2 different branches. In the
mean time i am open to suggestions as to what should go into
wicket-security 1.4.

Maurice