There is a well-known problem with the file upload control in IE that causes
user confusion. In this situation the submit button refuses to respond and
no error is shown to the user. I'm wondering if any Wicketeers have found a
workaround.

>From http://support.microsoft.com/kb/892442: Users must submit a fully
qualified path when you use the "input type=file" element in a Web
application in Windows XP Service Pack 2.

The above mentioned Microsoft article recommends some workarounds, and I'd
like to use this one:

1.      If you can access the code that calls the Submit method, handle the
script error, and then prompt the user to enter a fully qualified path.

If anyone has done this I'd like to hear about it.

Thanks,
Julian