AFAIK the packages have changed between the Versions, so NB cant find them (thats correct though); try a full recompile (the one with delete & recompile) and you should get the wrong classes in the output; there hit the link to the classes and issue an "Fix Imports" via the right context menu, that'll do it;

Hope that helps,

Korbinian

Sergey Podatelev schrieb:
Hello Wicket people,

I'm experiencing a strange behavior of Netbeans (6.0.1) IDE working with
Wicket-Security components. Maybe this question is more Netbeans- than
Wicket-related, but I thought I'd better ask here first.

I have a BaseSecurePage class that implements ISecurePage.
Its constructor looks like this:

public BaseSecurePage() {
  super();
  setSecurityCheck(new ComponentSecurityCheck(this));
}

Wasp-0.1 and Swarm-0.1 were included in a library class Wicket-Security-0.1
in Netbeans IDE and everything was fine.
Once I created Wicket-Security-1.3, added Wasp-1.3 and Swarm-1.3 in it,
removed old Wicket-Security-0.1 and added the Wicket-Security-1.3 to the
project, strange thing had happened:

Netbeans now says it "can't find symbol ComponentSecurityCheck(this)".
Moreover, when I Ctrl+click the ComponentSecurityCheck(this), it takes me to
the sources (which I didn't import, just swarm/wasp-1.3.0 and
swarm/wasp-javadoc-1.3.0), and there in the sources of
ComponentSecurityCheck I can see Netbeans complaining about the fact that it
can't find Component class.

There's one good thing though -- it builds with no problems, but still I'd
like to fix somehow.