Hi!

I need to log every request (session id, ip address, user id, url, response
time etc) into db.

The code is simply:

        RequestCycle requestCycle = RequestCycle.get();
        HttpServletRequest servletRequest =
((WebRequest)requestCycle.getRequest()).getHttpServletRequest();
        AdminSession adminSession = (AdminSession)
requestCycle.getSession();

        log.info(adminSession.getId() + " " +
                servletRequest.getRemoteAddr() + " " +
                adminSession.getWorkerId() + " " +
                servletRequest.getRequestURL() + " " +
                (System.currentTimeMillis() - requestCycle.getStartTime()));

But I don't know where to put it. I tried to add it the the WicketFilter:

public class MyWicketFilter extends WicketFilter {

    @Override
    public void doFilter(ServletRequest request, ServletResponse response,
FilterChain chain) throws IOException, ServletException {

        super.doFilter(request, response, chain);

        RequestCycle requestCycle = RequestCycle.get();
        //  logging goes here

But RequestCycle.get() returns null.

I will appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks,