I'm no javascript guru but I'd suggest some kind of global variable ...

var checked = true;

if (checked == true) {
   // uncheck stuff
   checked = false;
} else {
  // check stuff
  checked = true;
}

that ain't a nice way but javascript ain't nice anyway :-D

regards

michael

Mathias P.W Nilsson wrote:

> Thanks I have looked at it and this is what I got so far
>
> protected void onComponentTag(ComponentTag tag)
>       {
>               checkComponentTag(tag, "a");
>               checkComponentTagAttribute(tag, "href", "#");
>
>               CheckGroup group = (CheckGroup)findParent(CheckGroup.class);
>

>               if (group == null)
>               {
>                       throw new WicketRuntimeException(
>                               "LinkGroupSelector component [" +
>                                       getPath() +
>                                       "] cannot find its parent CheckGroup.
> All LinkGroupSelector
> components must be a child of or below in the hierarchy of a CheckGroup
> component.");
>               }
>
>               Form form = (Form)group.findParent( Form.class );
>               if (form == null)
>               {
>                       throw new WicketRuntimeException(
>                               "LinkGroupSelector component [" +
>                                       getPath() +
>                                       "] Cannot find form for the given
> component");
>               }
>

>               tag.put(
>                       "onclick",
>                       "var cb=document.forms['" + form.getMarkupId() +
> "'].elements" +
>                               "['" + group.getInputName() +
>                               "']; if (cb!=null) { if (!isNaN(cb.length)) {
> for(var
> i=0;i<cb.length;i++) { cb[i].checked=this.checked; } } else {
> cb.checked=this.checked; } }");
>
>               super.onComponentTag(tag);
>       }
>

> problem here is the this.checked in the javascript. The tag isn't a
> checkbox so this.checked can not be used. any pointers on what toggle to
> use for a link?

-----
Michael Sparer
http://talk-on-tech.blogspot.com