Does it mean that one can insert a panel  between two tags? But if I have
already defined a panel (e.g., accordion menu) Then wrapping the orginal
panel (accordion menu) directly by a  new one (menu) is disallowed? Because
I found out if I have a panel (Menu) at the top level, which contains the
Accordion Menu (also extends panel), then the Markup Exception thrown.
However, if changing the Menu to extends WebMarkupContainer, then the web
page (after loaded to the web caontainer) would go blank.

The purpose of wrapping accordion menu by another panel is because I want to
divide the web page into several sections, including content, menu, banner,
etc. What is the better way to achieve it?

Thank you very much.

Thanks your reply.