Hi,

I have a usage scenario where I need to send users to a different page when
they select an item from the dropdownchoice.  I tried
wantOnSelectionChangedNotifications returning true and overriding
onselectionchanged(newobject) with setResponsePage(Page.class,
PageParameters) but got an error about incorrect model setting (or so, dont
remember the exact error).

Is there an example somewhere which shows how to send the user to a
different page based on the selection? Also is it possible to achieve this
behavior without embedding dropdownlist in the form? as I have only 1
element - which is this drop down element and seems like wasteful thing to
do creating a form just for 1 element.