Hi,

I am using the autocomplete feature of Wicket, and I would like the user to see
the entire list of available values when the input field is empty. Then, as he
starts typing values in the input field, the list of values will narrow down.

However I see that when the input field is empty, the popup for autocomplete is
not displayed (for example when I press down arrow). I searched in the wicket
code and I saw that in file "wicket-autocomplete.js", in function
"doUpdateChoices" there are two checks for the situation when the input field
is empty. These checks don't allow for the popup to be visible.

So, my questions would be: does anyone know why this was done so, and can I
somehow disable this behavior? I would find it really useful to be able to
display a list of values even when the input field is empty.

Thank you,
Gabi.