Guys,

I have got a keep-alive.gif[?random=timestamp] in my LayoutPage (which every
page extends from).

I need a way to change the source of this keep-alive image (so as to update
the time stamp post-fixed with, so that the browser doesnt fetch it from the
cache).....and make it a default behavior for all ajax response, and avoid
setting the image in AjaxRequestTarget for every ajax-event in every
component...

Please suggest.