I think that your images div is overlapping the tab-row div.

You could try to *add margin-top: 45px;* in the #photos style [line 172 in
your style.css].

I am not sure if this will work since I see the first time the page loads
the tabs work... anyways, by changing those on the fly in my browser I
managed to get it working after clicking the navigator, as you need it to.

Hope this helps,
Cristi Manole