I suppose this question is directed at Vincent Demay (the author listed int
he component)...

I am attempting to use a derivative of the DojoRequestSuggestionList.  As
part of it's contract with the DojoRequestSuggestionListHandler it needs to
implement

public abstract SuggestionList getMatchingValues(String pattern)

I have this all working now, but my issue is that SuggestionList is a
HashMap, which does not preserve order.  So, I am creating an ordered list,
then transforming it to a SuggestionList per the contract, which is tossing
my order.

My question is:  Would it not be more appropriate to have the user return a
List and supply an IChoiceRenderer (like the Wicket AbstractChoice
components)?  Then in the respond() method of the Handler create the JSON
from those two items, forgoing the SuggestionList?

Since I already have my own Handler class (to overcome a problem I had using
the Dojo component within an inmethod.grid component) I will adjust my
respond() method accordingly.  I just wanted to toss out that problem with
SuggestionList so that it can be corrected in the library.

Chuck Deal