Hi All

I'm using wicket 1.2.6 and I'm having problems with back button on IE.
I can go back with back button of browser, but when I try to go
forward, I get a Page Expired. The log is set to debug, but I can't
find anything in log file to help me  find out what is causing this. I
don't know if there is a problem in my code because in Firefox I can
navigate back and forward with browser buttons without any problem.

My doubt is where should I look to found the problem?

Thanks in advance!

Marco