I've got a radio group that's tied to a propertymodel which is set to
'0' by default:

RadioGroup monthlyRadioGroup = new
RadioGroup("eventSchedule.intervalOfMonth");

When saving my form I get this error:

org.apache.wicket.util.convert.ConversionException: Can't convert null
value to a primitive class: int for setting it on
[EMAIL PROTECTED]<null>]

            at
org.apache.wicket.util.lang.PropertyResolver$MethodGetAndSet.setValue(Pr
opertyResolver.java:1079)

I can see the value of intervalOfMonth being '0' in the setter/getter.

When I set the value to anything else but '0' it doesn't throw this. I'm
must be missing something here, but '0' should be allowed, correct?

Michael