Thanks.

Is this the right place to download 1.3.4?

http://wicketstuff.org/maven/repository/org/apache/wicket/wicket/1.3-SNAPSHOT/

Cheers,
Alex

On Apr 30, 2008, at 4:45 PM, Igor Vaynberg wrote:

also fixed for 1.3.4...

-igor

On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 1:37 PM, Alex Jacoby <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Forget it, I found it in JIRA - says it's fixed for 1.4. Now I just need to
find where to download it :)

Alex

On Apr 30, 2008, at 4:32 PM, Alex Jacoby wrote:

I just upgraded to 1.3.3 today and I'm having enclosure problems too -- it seems like their state isn't updated after the page is constructed. Is
this
fixed in trunk?

Searched the list but haven't found anything yet.

Thanks,
Alex

Fabio Fioretti wrote:

Hi All,

I'm experiencing a possible regression for wicket:enclosure in Wicket 1.3.3 (maybe related to the couple of patches that involved enclosures
for 1.3.3). It thought of a regression because the following code
works just fine in 1.3.1, even if I haven't tested it in 1.3.2.

Basically, I have a RadioGroup with a couple of options. When the user
selects the second option, a text field and link (wrapped in an
enclosure) should appear next to the option. If she/he selects the
first option, they should disappear again. Their visibility management
is based on the enclosure.
[snip]