I'm using DefaultDataTable with sortable data provider in my project. All the
columns are sortable. This  data table has few amount columns, which I need
to sum up and show as a last row (TotalRow) at the bottom of the table. This
last row (TotalRow) should not be part of sortable data provider. Otherwise,
if user clicks on any table column, the table will sort it and put in top
(1st row, descending order) of the table.

Basically, the way the column headers are displayed on default data table, I
want similar thing to be displayed at the bottom of the table (TotalRow),
which I can control it. I don't know how to use addBottomToolbar to achieve
this.

If there is a way, pls let me know. If you can provide a code snippet that
would be great.

Thanks
Sanjeev