Ah cool, where did you go? Hope u stopped in Cape Town for a bit, great
place.

I was wondering if you know of any companies in the Netherlands that do
Wicket web development?
I am looking to immigrate to the Netherlands and it would be great if I
could continue to work in an
environment where Wicket is being used :)