On Fri, May 2, 2008 at 10:05 PM, Igor Vaynberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> however, it does have its problems. eclipse' java editor is not built
> with embedding in mind, so once you start using (2) you will miss out
> on such useful things as "mark occurences", double clicking the left
> border to set a breakpoint ( right clicking still works ), ctrl
> clicking into a class wont always work, etc.
>
> i think the idea is awesome, too bad eclipse makes it so hard to implement
> :(

do you know (or can you estimate) what needs to be done to make
the java editor more flexible regarding these issues?

since we have a spy in the eclipse camp (*cough* johan *cough*),
it's maybe worth a try.

  Gerolf

P.S.: yes, i know johan isn't part of the JDT team ;)