Because I need the Class so i can check for the presence of an annotation
(@InternalPage).  If that annotation is present, only internal requests from
10.x.x.x are allowed.  Otherwise a 403 (Forbidden) will be generated.

Obviously i can control access with Apache, or a ServletFilter..heck for
that matter in the Page constructor itself.  I feel the better solution is
with my annotation and before the Page constructor is called.

Thanks for clearing that up for me. Where can I check for this annotation
within the Web Request Cycle before the Page constructor is called?