Hi everybody,

I try to add a reset link for the rate to my RatingPanel.

I have done this :

                         # Reset rating

And in my class :
                final RatingPanel rating = new RatingPanel("rating1", new
Model(),5,true){
                        private Integer rating = 0;

                    public void setRate(Integer rate){
                        rating = rate;
                    }

                        protected String getActiveStarUrl(int iteration){
                        return WICKETSTAR1;
                    }

                    protected String getInactiveStarUrl(int iteration){
                        return WICKETSTAR0;
                    }

                    protected boolean onIsStarActive(int star)
                    {
                        return star < ((int)(rating + 0.5));
                    }

                    protected void onRated(int rating, AjaxRequestTarget target)
                    {
                            this.rating = rating;
                            model.setObject(this.rating);
                    }

                };
                rating.setRatingLabelVisible(false);
                rating.add(new Link("reset1"){
                public void onClick(){
                }
            });

Moreover for the method onClick I don't know how to reset the rate because
my public method setRate is not accissible... I want to try this :
rating.getModel().setObject(0);

If you can help me, thank you in advance