I admit all the swarm examples got a bit intertwined, and i am
planning on fixing this as soon as i can find some time :)
In the mean time you could take a look at
http://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/acegi-and-wicket-auth-roles.html the
swarm example is basically based on that.
Or if you have some specific questions regarding the swarm-acegi
coupling i can try and answer them.

Maurice