Hi,

I have setup a private homepage in org.apache.wicket.WebApplication. My
intention is to redirect the user, if he not logged in, to an external site.
Once he has successfully logon using the external site, he will be
redirected back to the private homepage.  I use setRequestTarget(new
RedirectRequestTarget("...")  inside
IUnauthorizedComponentInstantiationListener.onUnauthorizedInstantiation(...)
to achieve my objective. It works and at the same time my homepage class was
instantiated in the background. My question is, is it possible to redirect
the request to the external site and avoid instantiating the homepage class
altogether.

TQ

/lim/