Hi all,
We have this method:
    @Override
    public MarkupStream getAssociatedMarkupStream(final boolean
throwException)
    {
        if(html != null) {
            return GUIUtis.getMarkupStream(this, html);
        }
        return super.getAssociatedMarkupStream(throwException);
    }

and:
    static public MarkupStream getMarkupStream(Page page,String htmlText){
        try
        {
            StringResourceStream myhtml = new StringResourceStream(new
StringBuilder(htmlText));
            MarkupResourceStream m = new MarkupResourceStream(myhtml);
            Markup myMarkup =
page.getApplication().getMarkupSettings().getMarkupParserFactory().newMarkupParser(m).parse();
            MarkupStream markupStream = new MarkupStream(myMarkup);
            return markupStream;
        }
        catch (Exception ex)
        {
            throw new RuntimeException("Fail to parse markup:\n"+htmlText);

The problem:
When the html is not null (and we enter GUIUtis.getMarkupStream),
css that where added using HeaderContributer are not added to the output
HTML markup.
I have something like this in a component:
add(HeaderContributor.forCss(EurekifyButton.class, "EurekifyButton.css"));
The css is missing.

I can't change the usage of getAssociatedMarkupStream to use variation or
something like this.

any thought?
--
Eyal Golan