Hello guys,

I have a problem with the wizard component in Wicket 1.3.1. I have a user form panel, containing a form with several fields. I put it in a wizard, and have the following problem:

FormUser

public class FormPerson extends Panel {
   // ...
   public FormPerson(String formid) {
       super(formid);

       name = new RequiredTextField("name");
       firstname = new RequiredTextField("firstname");
       address = new RequiredTextField("address");
       zip = new RequiredTextField("zip");
       city = new RequiredTextField("city");

       form = new Form("formperson", new CompoundPropertyModel(xxx)) {

           @Override
           protected void onError() {
               super.onError();
               updateFieldsCssClasses();
               System.out.println("ON ERROR");
           }

           @Override
           public void onSubmit() {
               super.onSubmit();
               System.out.println("on submit : " + src.getFirstname());
           }
       };
       add(form);

Now I put it in a Wizard component
- When there are errors on that form and I click the "next" button, the method onError get correctly called - When there are no errors and I click "next", the method onSubmit get not called

Have you any idea on what's going wrong?