usually there is a wicket-spring release for every wicket release, can
I use wicket-spring 1.3.3 for 1.4-m1 or should i wait until there is a
spesific release for 1.4-m1 ?

-andre-

Igor Vaynberg wrote:
spring support has been there since 1.2, see wicket-spring and spring examples.

-igor

On Sun, May 11, 2008 at 8:10 PM, Andre Prasetya