hi martijn,

I don't do that. I pose that it is very easy to say that feature X
must be implemented when you don't have to do anything yourself in
supporting feature X.

i don't want a new feature. the point is wicket's implementation of transparent resolvers has it's troubles making it hard to use it to implement extension to (default) components (due to encapsulation).

all i ask is to get a workaround until there might be a new implementation of how transparent resolvers work.

It is a matter of fact: should we support this or not.

as i said, it's not a question of to support it, it's a matter of 'we can't fix it atm, but there's a way we could fix a problem for now'...

regards, --- jan.