On Tue, May 13, 2008 at 6:48 PM, Andrea Jahn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Hi,
>
>  I've changed to the 1.3.1-SNAPSHOT version. Therefore I have only replaced
> the constructor PolicyFileHiveFactory() by
> PolicyFileHiveFactory(ActionFactory).
>  The result was the same as with version 1.3.0 (resultHiddenPanel not visible
> and the same output in the logfile).

Are you using the SwarmPolicyFileHiveFactory? see
http://wicketstuff.org/confluence/display/STUFFWIKI/Wicket-Security+1.3.1#Wicket-Security1.3.1-migrateto1.3.1

>  Then I changed the ContainerSecurityCheck with a ComponentSecurityCheck in
> the class SecureWebMarkupContainer.
>  The resultHiddenPanel now is always visible (also when the user has not the
> permission).

Well like i said earlier permission ${ComponentPermission}
"xxx.yyy.zzz.front.ProductAreaListPage", "inherit, render"; is
sufficient to allow the entire page to be rendered, does your policy
file contain another grant statement with a similar permission?

>  Logfile:
>
>  2008-05-13 18:30:30,880 DEBUG
> org.apache.wicket.security.hive.BasicHive.hasPermission(BasicHive.java:214) -
> Subjects[HashKey: 821489378, sortOrder 0 = [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL
> PROTECTED] implies
> org.apache.wicket.security.hive.authorization.permissions.ComponentPermission
> "xxx.yyy.zzz.front.ProductAreaListPage:resultHiddenPanel" "access, render"
>
>  2008-05-13 18:30:32,583 DEBUG
> org.apache.wicket.security.hive.BasicHive.hasPermission(BasicHive.java:188) -
> Subjects[HashKey: 821489378, sortOrder 0 = [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL
> PROTECTED] has a cached match for
> org.apache.wicket.security.hive.authorization.permissions.ComponentPermission
> "xxx.yyy.zzz.front.ProductAreaListPage:resultHiddenPanel" "access, render",
> result true
>

>  Perhaps I have made another mistake ?

Hmm, the ContainerSecurityCheck should have worked, let me see if i
can reproduce that with a test.

>  Maurice,
>
>  thank you very much for the quick replies !
>  Should I (or could you) delete my first question from the "Getting started
> with SWARM" page, as it was the wrong place to post the question ?

Deleted.

Maurice