I have one last small problem with this topic which is that I don't see any
particularly elegant place to clear the hint text from this TextField when
the form is submitted.

I've considered adding JavaScript to the Form to implement the "onSubmit"
handler.  I don't like this case because then JavaScript pertaining to this
particular Behavior is now in an additional location, on the form.

The other idea I've considered is to discard the value in the Handler.  This
is slightly more elegant, but I still feel like the Behavior has crept out
into other classes.

Is there a more elegant place that I've overlooked?

Thanks,
Nate