Guys has this been resolved??  We have been having some customers complain as
well (some sending screen shots of others peoples data as proof).   Because
our users click streams are available publically at their control, we had
thought jsessionids occurring in the click stream were being maliciously
hijacked. We  plugged that hole disallowing any jsessionid to be part of url
(via Servlet filter) - yes this of course means JavaScript must be enabled.
This involuntary session sharing is still occurring.  We are running release
1.3.2.