Hi,

in our application locations are administered. A user has only rights on some
of the locations, e.g. Munich, Berlin. He should be able to select one of the
allowed locations in a selection box. Then on the different pages all data are
depending on the actually selected location. For example a DataView shows only
the items, which belong to this location.

Could Swarm support data filtering ?

I found the following related message.

http://markmail.org/message/hb42u5xj7xlvumm7
[http://markmail.org/message/hb42u5xj7xlvumm7] (subsection4)

I like the idea, that the dataproviders get some filters (only the data which
are needed should be read from the database), but where should I store the
filters for the actual selected location in the security layer ?

Perhaps does someone know examples for that issue (using Wicket, Spring and
Hibernate) ?

Thanks in advance
Andrea

In 5 Schritten zur eigenen Homepage. Jetzt Domain sichern und gestalten!
Nur 3,99 EUR/Monat! *http://www.maildomain.web.de/?mc=021114*
[http://www.maildomain.web.de/?mc=021114]