It went pretty well.  I think with a little practice (I sometimes
forgot where I was in the code), it could be a good presentation.
I've never tried to present that way before, but I think I like it
better than the slides.  When folks ask questions, since I'm in my IDE
anyway, I can just tinker around right in front of them and show them
what happens.  They were very impressed when I told them that I went
through all of my "user stories" in just 8 hours (with a little extra
work preparing for the presentation of course).  So, we may soon have
some new Wicketeers!  One company here in Cincinnati is currently
evaluating web technologies and  they had someone there last night.