Note to self: we use development mode FOR DEVELOPMENT. We actually
deploy our applications in DEPLOYMENT mode.

There is ABSOLUTELY no reason why you would put your application in
production using DEVELOPMENT mode.
Need a useful feature that is enabled in dev mode? Set it in your
configuration, but never, deploy in development mode.

Regarding the original post: there should be no difference in handling
sessions between the two modes.

Martijn

On Tue, May 20, 2008 at 1:56 PM, Maurice Marrink <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> No, that is not how it is supposed to work. Each user should always
> get his/her own session regardless.
> development mode is for quick reloading of markupfiles etc without
> redeploying.
>
> Not sure how you managed that but we use dev mode all the time and we
> have never seen this behavior.
>
> Maurice
>
> On Tue, May 20, 2008 at 12:55 PM, Cristi Manole <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> Today I tested an application on a number of computers (if it's useful know
>> that they were in the same network).
>>
>> What I found out is that the wicket session was shared among them when
>> wicket was started in dev mode. When I started the application in deploy
>> mode, everything was as needed - a session object was created for each
>> client.
>>
>> Is this how it's suppose to work in dev mode? I'm using wicket 1.3.2.
>>
>> Thank you,
>> Cristi Manole

Apache Wicket 1.3.3 is released
Get it now: http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/wicket/1.3.3