What does everyone think about updating the Wicket core validators to
contain an optional IModel?

Simple Use Case:
# properties file
label.myminimum=My Object at row: {0} with value '${input}' must be
smaller than ${minimum}

final RefreshingView myView = new RefreshingView("tr-my-object-view") {
        protected final void populateItem(final Item item) {
                final TextField myTextField = new
TextField("input-text-field");
                final IModel myMinValidatorModel = new
StringResourceModel("label.myminimum", item, null, new Object[] {
item.getIndex() });

myTextField.add(NumberValidator.MinimumValidator.minimum(10L,
myMinValidatorModel);
};

So, instead of seeing a very general message that could apply to any
number of fields that may contain the same value:
'0' is smaller than the minimum of 10.
'0' is smaller than the minimum of 10.
'0' is smaller than the minimum of 10.

You would see this:
My Object at row: 1 with value '0' must be smaller than 10
My Object at row: 12 with value '0' must be smaller than 10
My Object at row: 20 with value '0' must be smaller than 10

The problem with just overriding the "NumberValidator.minimum" resource
in this example is that makes it difficult to add custom property values
(i.e. the index in example).