Hi!

Does the Wicket localizer support overriding localization for each
component? This is what I have:

add(new DropDownChoice(TYPE_PICKER, typeChoices));
add(new DropDownChoice(DATE_PICKER, dateChoices));

I would like to localize the null choice differently. Now it reads
"Choose one" for both dropdowns.

What I would like is for the TYPE_PICKER to dispay "Choose type" and
the DATE_PICKER to display "Choose date".

Can this be overcome using xx.properties files or do I have to create
a dummy "un-selected" element? The AbstractSingleSelect class renders
null as follows:
if (Strings.isEmpty(option))
{
  option = getLocalizer().getString("null", this, CHOOSE_ONE);
}

**
Martin