Hi,

I have a webdesigner who keeps harassing me with the way Wicket does JavaScript, attaching behaviour to onclick events etc. instead of doing it "the jquery way" of picking up the components and attaching the events afterwards, thus keeping all the nasty bits away from the actual markup.

Ofcourse the code looks a lot cleaner "the jquery way", and he tells me that debugging and working with the code is also much easier. Personally I don't know enough about html/javascript to decide what's the better approach, but I just wanted to know if there are any plans to rework this in Wicket, or if the current approach is just as good?

-- Edvin