From: nate roe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: users@wicket.apache.org
Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2008 3:38:00 PM
Subject: Formatting a DatePickerSettings

I'm using Wicket 1.2, and WicketExtensions 1.2.

I have a DateTextField that is formatted with the String, "MM/dd/yy"  This
field has a corresponding DatePickerSettings, but the DatePickerSettings
doesn't follow this format (it adds dates with four-digit years,
"MM/dd/yyyy".)

How can I change this?

Thanks,
Nate