Hello,

I want to display diffent values. For this purpose I am
using the Label component with a CompoundPropertyModel.

I want to show user details on a profile page.
But not all user values are set. So I want to display only
values that are not empty strings.

I was thinking about to extend the Label class and override
the isVisible() method. But I do not know how to get the value for
the Label that will be displayed. The Label gets his value with the
wicket id as property expression.

ProfileModel gets an user id and loads a user obj. from DB.

class user extends page {
    CompoundPropertyModel model = new CompoundPropertyModel(new
ProfileModel(userId));
    setModel(model);
    Label firstName = new Label("firstName");
    add(firstName);

Thanks