On May 23, 2008, at 1:46 PM, John Krasnay wrote:

On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 11:57:48AM -0400, David Nedrow wrote:

Might be your CSS. Is your image styled as position:absolute?

(Again, nothing to with Wicket...)

The odd thing is that I can get this going with zero problem using a static HTML mockup, but it refuses to work via Wicket generated pages.

You can see a working sample by grabbing:
        http://nedron.net/bgtest.zip

When I try to use this in a Wicket page, I'm getting a JavaScript error noting:

        "Value undefined (result of expression $(window).width) is not object."

and the image doesn't resize with the window. I'm clearly missing some subtlety here.

-David