Hey guys. I have been playing with autocompletetextfield and I really like it
now that the ie bug is fixed with the 1.4 milestone. The only question I
have about it is how do I make the list visible all the time. Basically I
want the div to be visible all the time no matter what has been entered in
the textfield. that way the user can start typing the name and the choices
will be narrowed down but if they simply want to select from all choices
they can. I have tried several things but none of them have worked so far.
There has to be a set div to visible some where that I am missing

Thanks