On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 11:06 AM, Beyonder Unknown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have an autoComplete component that works  if I use the arrow key, in
> selecting the choices, but doesn't work if I use a mouse to click the
> choices. If you guys have some idea, please let lead me to the right the
> direction.

Which Wicket version are you on?  I saw a couple of issues with
auto-complete go away when I upgraded from Wicket 1.3.1 to 1.3.3.  In
reviewing the release notes, 1.3.2 and 1.3.3 addressed several
auto-complete issues.  I was having the most trouble with the
following issue, which is fixed in 1.3.3:

WICKET-1280 - Autocomplete onchange event gets fired twice when
selecting with mouse click

Enrique