Hi,

I am looking for the solution for a quite common problem: I want the label
of a form element to change its color if the input is invalid. Searching the
web I found some very old postings of Igor and Jonathan discussing this matter;
however, I have not found any links to the final solution. Can someone help
me and point me to a solution for this problem?

Regards,

J.

--
Dr. Jürgen Lind
iteratec GmbH                Fon: +49 (0)89 614551-44

Sitz und Registergericht der iteratec GmbH: München HRB 113 519
Geschäftsführer: Klaus Eberhardt, Mark Goerke, Inge Hanschke, Ralf Menzel