Eventually you might be interested in

Am 02.06.2008 um 09:02 schrieb reikje:

why do you want to add extra params in the RequestParameters?

The use case is this. The request comes in with a URL like
"/press/article/headline.html". I will take the URL and look up which
Content node this "path" maps to in our CMS. Then I would like to add the id
of this Content node into the RequestParameters for later processing.

reikje wrote:

I am trying to implement a custom WebRequestCodingStrategy. In the decode
methode, I would like to add some custom parameters in the
RequestParameters object that is returned. I can add whatever I want in addBookmarkablePageParameters(..) - perfect. However, all of my parameters are completly ignored as WebRequestCodingStrategy.decode will only return the parameters that were previously in the Request. Is that supposed to be like this? I was expecting that I could add individual parameters in a
method called addBookmarkablePageParameters.

I choosed to do that in WebRequestCodingStrategy because I don't want to
mount anything.