Sure.

Maybe I need to explain more explicitly.

I will get the unique error code from web service if there is something
wrong. And then I would like to map the error codes to user-friendly
messages (which are in properties file), and show the messages conditionally
based on the error type in a label.

For example
if(error code == 1){
  add(new Label("a", property.getProperty(key1)));
} else if (error code ==2){

So the first thing is that I have to read the properties file and let the
property to load it, so I can get the value(the message which I want to
show).

And problen is whatever I tried, it failed to read as what I wrote before

Have we discussed *why* you're doing what you're doing?  Perhaps
you're approaching the problem the wrong way.  Care to share the
actual problem you're facing which caused you to choose this approach
with us?