Hi,

I have a X web page and a login web page.
I did add below code in my application class, so when I access X page
without login, I will redirect to login page:
  protected void init() {
    super.init();
    getSecuritySettings().setAuthorizationStrategy(new
SimplePageAuthorizationStrategy(AuthenticationPage.class, Login.class) {

      @Override
      protected boolean isAuthorized() {
        return ((MySession)Session.get()).getUser() != null;
      }
    });

I also added AjaxFormValidatingBehavior.addToAllFormComponents(form,
"onkeyup", Duration.ONE_SECOND); in my login class.
Here are two questions:
1. When I enter data into input field and key up, AjaxFormValidatingBehavior
doesn't work. It won't validate  input field.
2. After input correct info in login page and manual because question 1, I
have to manual press submit button. Then I was redirected to tomcat's
index.jsp! What's wrong with it? I access X page without login, this is
right. But after correct login, I should return to X page, not tomcat's
index.jsp.

Please tell me what's going on and how to solve it, thanks!

http://www.nabble.com/file/p17601972/Login.java Login.java