hi list !

In my form model bean I've got an attribute of type java.sql.Timestamp.

Unfortunately I've got to perform a regular expression validation on the input.

Adding a PatternValidator does not work, as first the converter is called, and afterwards the validators. Within the validator interface there is no chance to access the raw input, so no chance in implementing my own validator, and .. too much finals to tweak it in :-).

Is there a way to integrate a  "raw input pattern validator" ?

Thanks !
Tom

p.s.: wicket 1.3.3 and no chance to upgrade, need to stay with java 1.4 for another year :-/