Hi,

I have a timer class associated with  a timertask class, to send daily an
email generated by wicket....

But in my timertask when I try to create my WebPage thanks to the
constructor, it never enters to the constructor...

I would like to do something like that :

in my timertask
EmailPage emailcontent = new EmailPage(user,list_sous_domaine,
abo.getDateAncienne() , abo.getDateFuture());
emailcontent.render();
String message_corps = emailcontent.getSource();

public class EmailPage extends WebPage{

        public EmailPage(TUtilisateur user, List list_sousdomaine, Date ancien,
Date futur){
                log.info("Testing !! "); -> never displayed

How can I solve this problem?

Thank you in advance for your help