I am seeing the following problem with several AutoCompleteTextFields on
different pages:

When I type a letter and the menu items are showing I am unable to
scroll down the list with my mouse and make a selection. What happens
instead is that the page scrolls up towards the mouse and the
Autocomplete plus the menu scrolls out of view.

Again, two developers here have the same problem with two separate
implementations/pages. So, I am fairly sure this has nothing to do with
the way we integrated it. My first guess would be the style sheet, but
we have not made any pertinent changes.

Any help would be appreciated - this behavior is being encountered on
Firefox on Windows/Mac. On IE it doesn't work at all and I just get some
'type mismatch' error message. Safari on Windows doesn't do anything - I
don't see a menu at all.

Thanks,

Michael