On Sat, Jun 7, 2008 at 7:17 PM, Martin Makundi <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I have a table with sevearal rows and each row has a couple of YUI
> datepickers (org.apache.wicket.extensions.yui.calendar.DatePicker).
>
> I was wondering why the page loads very slowly and then I had a look
> at the web page source code.
>
> The web page is bloated with repeatedly submitted YUI javascript -
> most of it is just repetition with very minor differences.

You could consider rolling your own datepicker component using YUI, I had
some success with this and was also able to factor out some of the
repetitive js into a common *.js file but in my case I don't need
localization at all which the Wicket extensions one is good at.