Hi!

I have nested listviews which draw a complex tabular form having
variable colspans and rowspans depending on the state of the form.

I have an Add button to add elements into one of the inner listviews.

Problem:
1. If I have "setReuseItems" true, the HTML table is not rendered
properly (somehow the old table structure remains which should be
restructured).
2. If I have "setReuseItems" false, the form components loose their
state (unsubmitted entries) whenever I press the button.

So. In my understanding, I need to both a) redraw the html table (at
least update the colspan and rowspan attributes) and still b) preserve
the form component state :) Is there an "out-of-the-box" solution for
this?

**
Martin