I am creating a DefaultDataTable dynamically as I only know the number of
columns at runtime. All is working nicely but I now need to have one of the
columns contain a TextField and not a Label. I am receiving the following
error:

WicketMessage: Component cell must be applied to a tag of type 'input', not
'' (line 0, column 0)

How can I control the markup so I may change the HTML from span to input?